How the Program Works
A partnership is created among an employer, one or more financial institutions, and America Saves.
- America Saves provides employees with the motivation to set up direct deposit and save part of their paycheck through a short, all-electronic program. America Saves also provides ongoing support, information, and motivation to save regularly through emails and text messages.
- Youth Employment Programs provide direct deposit and the America Saves for Young Workers program to employees.
- Financial institutions provide no-fee, low opening balance accounts for youth employees to save.
In order to implement this program within your youth employment program you must be able to set up the following:
- Direct deposit
- Partnership with a financial institution
- Provide the program electronically to employees